Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Great Parents, Lousy Lovers"

Just in case anyone is still out there checking this blog, I wanted to let you know about an interesting discussion on the Focus on the Family radio program today.

Gary Smalley and Ted Cunningham, authors of the book Great Parents, Lousy Lovers, offer advice on re-building intimacy to couples who've let their kids become a higher priority than their marriage. (Part 1 of 2)

I listened to it on WDAC at 9:00 this morning and it will repeat tonight at 8:30. You can also listen online at www.family.org.

2 comments:

  1. Read this article the other day in the Focus on the Family thriving family magazine what a great article! The minute I finished reading it I said to my husband this is exactly what what I read about on your blog post the other day and was so encouraged! :)
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fan,
    i'm a facebook "friend" of jeane''s....i am so thankful for your blog & your thoughts. they were affirmation for me today! i am hoping to meet you on april 8th & hear more wisdom!
    allison p.

    ReplyDelete