Friday, January 8, 2010

taste of Spring




You want a little taste of "pretend Springtime?" If you walked into our HomePlace Structures warehouse today, you would think we run a greenhouse rather than a wood products business. Every nook and cranny of the warehouse is filled with colorful flowers (albeit SILK ones!)We are getting ready to roll out a new product, our Cottage Garden Beds, which are raised beds used for gardening. A display unit--filled with these silk flowers-- is going out to every Costco store in the continental United States within the next month or so. So, while it's not quite the real thing, I'm getting a bit of a flower "fix" in the middle of winter!

3 comments:

  1. makes my mouth water...figuratively speaking, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! this is awesome! are you filling them all??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can enjoy the colors of winter - white snow, red & green of Christmas, etc.... but I must admit by this time of year I'm already getting anxious for the colors of spring and summer flowers. Thanks for the lift of spirit with your 'pretend' flowers - I pray the color of 'green' is very real for this business venture. =)

    ReplyDelete